Our first day of the Fall Conditioning Clinic is THIS Saturday, 09/09!
Hi QC Lacrosse Families,
Happy Labor Day! I hope that you are enjoying the holiday!
We just wanted to touch base again on the upcoming conditioning clinic (beginning this Saturday, 09/09)! Please be sure to pre-register if you plan on attending so that you can take advantage of the $5 discount! Details below! Spread the word!
1. Conditioning Clinic: 4 Saturdays in September from 9:00am-10:30am at Rancho Bernardo High School on the lower fields (Lacrosse Country).
- DATES: 09/09, 09/16, 09/23, and 09/30
- COST: $15 per session if pre-registered, $20 if not pre-registered. Click here to register!
- DETAILS: Coached by former American Ninja Warrior contestant and fitness trainer, Kyle Cochran - see below for details! We will work on speed, endurance, quick lateral movements, and strength training.
- WHAT TO BRING: Please bring running shoes, cleats (if you have them), and plenty of water. You will not need a lacrosse stick, goggles, or mouth guard for this clinic.
- Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate (boys, girls, lacrosse players, non-lacrosse players, parents, siblings, etc.) - it will be a ton of fun!
- REGISTRATION: To register for the conditioning clinic, please fill out this form! Pre-registered participants will receive a $5 discount to pay $15 per session. If you do not pre-register, the price will be $20 on the day of. (Please bring cash to the clinic for registration fee).
Kyle Cochran - American Ninja Warrior contestant and strength & conditioning coach. Kyle has designed a program to help with speed and fitness for lacrosse players and all athletes.
The conditioning clinic will work on developing explosiveness, strength, speed, and endurance.
2. Stick Skills Clinic: Saturday, October 21st from 9:00am-10:00am at Bernardo Heights Middle School (meet at the wall ball courts). Cost: $15
3. Winter League: We will run our normal winter program again this year! Our tentative dates are November 4-Jan 7. More details to come on that soon!
Please let us know if you have any questions! We look forward to seeing you guys soon!
Coach Megan, Nicho, & Dave